Card Integrity is seeking a Marketing and Communications Manager who can join our exciting, fast-growing company to drive marketing projects and support our sales initiatives to reach and engage with customers. The Marketing and Communications Manager will focus on project management by creating engaging content, reviewing project deliverables, and executing marketing campaigns.
Our marketing team is customer-centric, working to deliver value to our clients and achieve company and department goals with engaging content. Card Integrity’s goal is to provide clients with the analytics and insights they need to control costs. The marketing manager will educate, build interest, and communicate the value of our services to organizations that are serious about cost savings and detecting fraud and misuse of company funds.
Our client base is comprised of mid-sized businesses to large enterprises in a wide range of industries including Fortune 500, government, higher education, healthcare, manufacturing, non-profit, pharmaceutical, and domestic and international organizations. Reaching organizations is evolving every day. The candidate should be creative, adaptive, and prepared to make continuous improvements to the campaigns and processes for clear and effective communication of the expense solutions at Card Integrity.
- Assist the Marketing Director and support the marketing team’s goals and initiatives to manage projects, create, edit, review, and approve content associated with campaigns and channels.
- Create content for all communications including print media for conferences and digital media such as email, newsletters, press releases, social media, website, blog posts, webinars, video, and landing pages as needed.
- Create sales support materials including sales sheets, case studies, presentations, e-guides, etc.
- Oversee content marketing initiatives across all campaigns and channels.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to delegate project tasks, develop deliverables, manage production, and ensure deadlines are met.
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to develop the content strategy, and an editorial calendar, campaigns, and content workflows.
- Execute campaigns focused on content marketing initiatives and other channels.
- Analyze the performance of campaigns and content.
- Manage creative resources on the team and with vendors.
- Organize creative assets for version control and to easily distribute as shareable content.
- Maintain brand voice and style consistency of content.
- Coordinate marketing meetings, interviews, and updates to content projects.
Skills & Qualifications
- A passion for writing and excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Maintain digital media platforms (social media, email), analytics software, CRM, and content management (WordPress preferred).
- Creative vision with experience in design software (Canva, Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PremierePro) Graphic design skills preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office for internal and external communications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook).
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS a plus.
- A willingness to further explore the latest Martech and platforms to improve inbound marketing efforts.
- Skilled in PPC advertising and SEO best practices
- Writing experience in B2B industry, financial, procurement, or auditing preferred
- Curiosity about analytics, data visualizations, finance, and procurement.
- Highly organized with an attention to detail to manage projects and oversee design, writing, proofreading, and editing of content.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field. Bachelor’s degree required.
- People-focused – Friendly and helpful to clients, potential customers, and co-workers.
- Team-oriented – Collaborative and cooperative process to achieve goals.
- Creative and innovative – Think of a new approach or concept and implement new ideas.
- Secure – Prioritize security and safety in all processes
- Flexible – Effectively adapt to changing conditions; Work well independently or as a team.
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible schedule (Hybrid option to work remotely)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Business casual work environment – jeans are acceptable
- Daily healthy snacks, LaCroix, and coffee bar
- Employee recognition luncheons
- Flexible hours