Card Integrity is committed to making our website more inclusive and as accessible as possible for our users. We strive to maintain and regularly update our website to achieve the standards listed by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
WCAG Accessibility Statement for Card Integrity
This is an accessibility statement from Card Integrity, D. Warner Group LLC.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Card Integrity is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Card Integrity. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Card Integrity:
- Phone: 1-630-501-1507
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor Address: 2001 Midwest Rd., Suite 202 Oak Brook, IL
- Postal Address: 60523
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/card-integrity,
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Card Integrity is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Google Chrome with NVDA on Microsoft Windows
- Safari with VoiceOver on macOS
Card Integrity is not compatible with:
- browsers older than the last 3 major versions
Accessibility of Card Integrity relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Card Integrity, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Card Integrity:
- Closed caption videos: Not all videos have closed captions because Older videos were built without closed captions. Videos will have closed caption, text in the video or slideshow, or text near the video file to summarize the video content. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter an issue.
Card Integrity, D. Warner Group LLC. assessed the accessibility of Card Integrity by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 3 June 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.